Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quick Update

Well.....morning sickness has finally hit with a vengeance. That's why there hasn't been much of an update this past week. I guess it could be worse. Tuesday was really bad and the rest of the week has gotten a little easier. I must admit the worse part of getting sick is being at work. For those of you who know.....I'm kind of a private person and throwing up at work does not lend to much privacy. But my co-workers are absolutely wonderful. They do anything they can do to help me make it through the day. So without them I'm not sure I would have actually survived the week. Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!! This weekend I plan on sleeping as much as possible and trying to get some sun when I'm not sleeping. Scott and I have our next doctor's appt on Monday at 2:45pm. I'm hoping we get to have another ultrasound done. I'm excited about seeing how much Baby Corbitt has grown. Scott's excited about the amount of ultrasound pictures we are going to have because we can make a small flip book of the baby's development. I will try to update you all over the weekend and definitely monday evening when I get home from the doctor's appt.

2 comments:

April S. said...

I am so sorry you are so sick, but I can relate for sure. Ask your dr. Monday about giving you something! I am glad to hear all is well other than that. THanks for the update and I look forward to reading more next week!

rghopkns said...

The morning sickness and bloating were, to me, the worst parts of pregnancy. I promise, it does get better. Hang in there!

-Robynn