Wednesday, June 18, 2008

7week ultrasound and check-up



So....my doctor's appt went pretty well. We're at 7weeks 1day. The baby's heartbeat is 145 and very strong. I must admit I definitely breathe a sigh of relief when I saw the baby's heartbeat so fast. Unfortnately, Baby Corbitt was a little shy today and had a hard time getting a good picture. Dr. Sanford said everything looks good but I still need to take it easy and rest as much as I can. I go back in 2weeks and then another 2weeks for my 1st trisemester tests. I can't believe we've almost made it through the first 2months. Holy Cow!!!



Thank you to all of my friends who have been keeping us in your prayers and continuing to check on me. It means a lot to know that I have wonderful people to lean on.

3 comments:

April S. said...

I am so glad that everything went well today! I look forward to reading your updates!

rghopkns said...

WOOHOO for good doctor appointments!
-Robynn

April S. said...

we need a new update....hint hint! miss you!