Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Almost 7week update


Ok....So I'm not the best blogger in the world right now. I had a doctor's appt last wednesday because I was spotting a little. Everything seems to be okay. We had an ultrasound done and the baby's heartbeat was 120 and the baby looked good. Thankfully, Courtney (my sister) was able to take an extended lunch and meet me at the md's office because Scott was out of town. I definitely appreciated having her with me. It was great because Courtney got to see Baby Corbitt at 6weeks. I'm pretty anxious to go to my appt tomorrow. I think more than anything I want to make sure things are still on the right track.


As far as me....I seem to have my good moments and the not so great moments. I'm extremely tired and nauseous pretty much all of the time. Scott thought my bedtime was early before I got pregnant....now it's usually between 8-9pm. What can I say, I'm just a girl who likes my beauty sleep.

I'll try to post tomorrow and let everyone know how the appointment went. Thanks for all of those who already know and are checking on me and keeping us in your prayers. It feels wonderful to have so many family & friends to turn to. I know Scott worries about me when he's gone but he knows I'll be in good hands.

3 comments:

April S. said...

I love your ultrasound picture! I look forward to hearing more good news tomorrow. You will be in my prayers.

rghopkns said...

YAY! I'm so glad you started this blog. i must admit, when I saw the ultrasound with its two arrows, I immediately thought TWINS! lol

-Robynn

Jennifer said...

WOW! That's awesome! I'm so happy for the both of you. Congrats!