Monday, August 4, 2008

13weeks down....


Ok....As you can tell it's been awhile since I last posted. I think I'm beginning to hit the honeymoon stage of the pregnancy. I've regained quite a bit of my energy which is why there's a lack of posts. Scott and I have been trying to accomplish quite a bit during the weekends while he's home. I've also been pretty busy at work with the end of the month numbers. I'm only having a few days where I'm not feeling good but I think that mostly has to do with my sinus problems. I'm still not having any really strong cravings but I'm sure that time will come.


The doctor's apt on July 25th went very well. Our ultrasound tech is absolutely wonderful. I think she spent at least 15minutes with us watching the baby move and taking pictures. The baby's heart rate was 167 and leads many people to believe it's going to be a little girl. But I have a different feeling. I can't really explain it but I just do. Scott and I think our group is due for little boys. (Plus baby Simpson #2 is going to need a playmate since our group is surrounded by little girls.) But we'll have to wait and see. Scott and I still want to wait and not find out what the sex of the baby is until the due date. But I'm not really sure if we'll be able to hold up to the pressure. Our next doctor's appointment is going to be Aug. 22nd and we'll be 16weeks 6days along. I guess we'll make a true decision in the waiting room. We're trying to make gender neutral decisions for the nursery and the bedding which actually works pretty well with our style.
Once the problem with uploading pictures is corrected I will download the ultrasound pictures and the pictures of the bedding.


No comments: