Tuesday, August 26, 2008

17weeks and 2days

Things are going really great. We had our doctor's appointment last friday and everything looks good. The baby's heartrate was 154. Unfortunately, we were unable to find out the sex of the baby. Which is probably a good thing because we have been tossing back the idea of letting it be a surprise and obviously the baby liked that idea. The baby spent most of the ultrasound time curled up in a ball. Thankfully everything looked great. Baby weighs right around 6oz and seems to be right on track. We go back on Sept. 12th for another round of tests and ultrasound. I told my nurse that I don't care how much blood they draw (and I'm not an easy stick) or how many tests they run as long as I get an ultrasound with my visit I will be a happy mom-to-be.

I promise to post the ultrasound pictures tomorrow evening. I left them in my planner at work and will need to scan them at home.

As far as cravings, I have been craving PBJ sandwiches with baked Cheetos. I could probably eat this for lunch and dinner if people let me I've also been craving the sweet cornbread. Poor Scott is not a big fan of the sweet cornbread but he is wonderful about letting me fix a few times during the week. I've also fallen in love with cranberry juice......I think it's the sour taste that I love so much. So...far that about it. I still cant touch chicken or cereal & milk. But I'm learning to work around those issues right now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to find out what you guys are having....if you find out.

Jennifer said...

you should try the uncrustables PB&J (strawberry). I'm addicted to those things!