Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Weekend Trip to Heber Springs

Here I am in front of the Greers Ferry Damn on the lake side. (Notice the size of my belly)
Here I am on the river side at the J.F.K memorial overlooking the damn.
Here's our favorite shot together. Scott has really perfected the shot with our new camera!!!
Hanging out with Scott's dad as the rain comes down from what was left of Ike.

Here we are at Blanchard Springs. (Unfortunately, the power was out all over Mt. View and we were unable to go on one of the cavern tours)

Although we have been experiencing a few stressful days, Scott and I were able to get away from it all and head to Heber Springs this past weekend. I am very proud of us because we could have spent the time worrying about the baby and what Monday's visit was going to hold but instead we enjoyed our weekend and made the best out of the situation. We were able to spend time with Scott's dad and just relax and unwind.

So far, Scott and I have been able to process the information and are doing much better. I truly appreciate all of the family and friends I have that are so supportive right now. I'm not sure what we would do without everyone. We still don't have any names yet....but I'm sure we'll start thinking of some soon.

Off to an evening with the in-laws, will post later this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jess! We're keeping you guys in our thoughts. Hope to see you soon.

-Robynn

The Duff Family said...

Looks like you had a great time!